Commercial Remodeling and Renovation Contractor Serving Washington DC, Maryland, & Virginia
Tech 24 Construction completes the impossible renovation jobs that other General Contractors do not want to do. Our team of in house tradesmen will work tirelessly to complete demanding renovations. Working around the clock 24 hours a day 7 days a week or closing a facility for a night and re-opening it for business in the morning is the norm here.
Whether the renovation takes one night or one year Tech 24 Construction approaches each job with the same attitude – finish on time and on budget to the highest of standards. We manage every project with a project manager and on site working superintendent which is the key to successful fast tracked renovations. With over 40,000 sf of warehouse space throughout VA we have the ability to prepare beyond our expectations.
Our team will analyze the plan, order all materials, and set a rock solid game plan together before the project starts. This in turn will allow us to hit the ground running with no interference from material procurement and unexpected hitches in the plans.
Below is a list of aspects that are considered when planning for an In-Place Renovation:
- Pre Construction Planning
- Communication of activities
- Designated Liaison
- Phasing of work
- Flexibility to meet changing requirements
- Noise, Dust, & Odor Control
- Help Desk
- Controlling environment (lock down of spaces under construction)
- Pathways for workers and for Tenant staff
- Material Storage
- Stocking of Materials
- Jobsite Trash Removal
- Worker Identification
- Limiting moves of staff
- Efficiency of work for GC and Tenant
- Keeping business at top level of performance
- Procurement of Materials
- Coordinating of larger shut downs (Sprinkler drain downs, HVAC)
- Transition of new and old finishes